
Hey Gang,
I have been beaten by my enthusiasm, impatience and lack of planning. The Three Sisters plot is alive, but struggling. While watering today, I had some time to reflect. From my mistake, we can learn the importance of planning. I was going to set up drip tape in the area, but it would waste a lot of water in between the groupings of plants. By the way, there are beans and squash planted in that area too. I saw a few little plants coming up, and hopefully more will come with more water. So, here are some main points:
- plant in rows for easy watering and less wasted water
- plan before planting
- Don't let me get ahead of myself again, please
My watering solution is to attach a hose on the end of the main line at the end of the field. Water with both the hose and a bucket to get done a little faster. Any help watering that area would be appreciated. Also, pray for rain.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment