Monday, June 29, 2009

Windy Day at the Farm

Hey Y'all!

I spent a couple hours at the farm this afternoon.  Planted some more pumpkins I had started at home, along with a couple plants from the Coop.  I also planted the rest of the corn from the greenhouse (all 3).  On Wednesday, I am planning on extending the drip tape to the pumpkins.  I'm also going to figure out how to set up drip tape in the Three Sisters plot, something I hadn't considered when making it a crazy shape.

On a side note, I bought an extra Rain Barrel at the sale last Saturday.  It can potentially be used at the farm!  I was thinking we could put a downspout on the tool shed and rig it up there, for a nice proximity to the field.  Thoughts?

Brian

1 comment:

Alex said...

Brian,

I think putting the rain barrel by the tool shed is a great idea. We can set up the rain gutters asap for it.